Terms & Conditions Kundalini Yoga Journey India 2019
Last modified: July 1st 2018
In the Terms & Conditions the definitions below are used as follows:
Contractor: Marieke de Lange / Tim Schipper
Assignment: Kundalini Yoga Journey India in 2019.
The registration is valid after deposit of €700, which are part of the Journey fee. By meeting the deposit amount of €700 you agree to the terms & conditions.
- The general conditions apply to all offers, activities, contracts and agreements between contractor and client(s) on which the Contractor has declared these conditions applicable. To the extent that the conditions have not changed in writing.
- These conditions also apply to contracts with the contractor, involving third parties.
- If one or more of the provisions expire in these terms, the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain valid. If this is the case, parties will consult the case to agree substitute provisions, in which the purpose and intent of the original provision will be met as much as possible.
- Participant takes part in the Kundalini Yoga Journey India at it’s own risk and responsibility.
- Participant is responsible for arranging it’s own transportation to New-Delhi and from Varanasi, India.
- Participant declares to be physically and mentally in good health and condition and is required to report to the contractor when this changes prior or during the journey.
- Participant agrees that the Journey program is subject to potential changes depending on the actual situation on the spot.
- Exchanged personal data and information kept strictly private and confidential.
- Contractors (both Marieke de Lange and Tim Schipper) are not responsible for loss and/or damage to personal belongings, personal injury or accidents.
- If due to circumstances participation is not possible and the the contract is withdrawn up to 60 days before the beginning of the journey, 100% of the Journey fee will be refunded after deduction of the deposit of €700. Up to 30 days before the beginning of the journey, 70% of the journey fee will be refunded after deduction of the deposit of €700. After that the participant has no right to a refund. A withdrawal from the contract must be notified in writing.