Terms & Conditions Kundalini Yoga Practice Retreat 2019
Last modified: October 1st 2018
In the Terms & Conditions the definitions below are used as follows:
Contractor: Marieke de Lange / Tim Schipper
Assignment: Kundalini Yoga Intensive Practice Retreat in Italy in 2019
By meeting the deposit amount of €275 you agree to the terms & conditions.
- The general conditions apply to all offers, activities, contracts and agreements between contractor and client(s) on which the Contractor has declared these conditions applicable. To the extent that the conditions have not changed in writing.
- These conditions also apply to contracts with the contractor, involving third parties.
- If one or more of the provisions expire in these terms, the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain valid. If this is the case, parties will consult the case to agree substitute provisions, in which the purpose and intent of the original provision will be met as much as possible.
- Participant takes part in the Yoga Retreat at it’s own risk and responsibility.
- Participant is responsible for arranging it’s own transportation to the premises.
- Participant declares to be physically and mentally in good health and condition and is required to report to the contractor when this changes prior or during the retreat.
- Participant agrees that the retreat program is subject to potential changes depending on the actual situation on the spot.
- Exchanged personal data and information kept strictly private and confidential.
- Contractors (both Marieke de Lange and Tim Schipper) are not responsible for loss and/or damage to personal belongings, personal injury or accidents.
- If due to circumstances participation is not possible, up to one month in advance the client will get 50% of €275 back. With a cancellation within one month prior to start, refund is no longer possible.