As a Kundalini Yoga Teacher and trained Psychologist (MSc.) Tim integrates the teachings of Kundalini Yoga with Psychology. Kundalini Yoga techniques are effective in coping with mental, physical and spiritual challenges in our day-to-day life. During the consultation you will be given a yoga/ meditation practice that can help you deal with the situation you are in, now. A daily yoga practice (Sadhana) supports your purification process and transformation.
In an online consultation we are allowing that what needs to happen to establish yourself in your heart, towards a life filled with compassion and kindness.
- the online consultation will be held by Tim Schipper.
- it takes approximately 45-60 minutes
- we connect online via Skype, Whats-app or FaceTime
- no previous experience with (kundalini) yoga, meditation is required
- you can ask all your questions and share your experiences
- you will be given a yoga/ meditation practice that suits your unique situation
- the consultation fee is 75 euro (paid before the consultation)
Previous yoga/ meditation experience is not required.
A consultation provides insight and support in the following situations
- If you want unique personal guidance with your online daily practice (Sadhana).
- If you experience (too) much physical and/ or mental stress and tension (burn-out).
- If you want to change habitual patterns (diet, relationships, behaviour etc.)
- If you are experiencing panic attacks and/ or experience strong fears.
- If you find it difficult to experience emotions (such as anger, frustration, sadness, joy, etc.).
How to book an Online Consultation
1. Use the form below to make an appointment.
2. After you have received a confirmation for the time and date you will receive a link to make the payment.