Kundalini Yoga Journey Bosnia
Dates: 3 - 11 June 2023
Days: 9 days / 8 nights
Location: Bosnian Pyramids, Boračko Jezero, Lukomir, Sarajevo
Teachers: Marieke & Tim
Your local guide: Sanja Javor
Price: 1299 euro
Including all accommodation, local transportation, all meals, all Kundalini Yoga classes/ personal guidance. Excluding flight, airport transfer, personal travel insurance.
A Kundalini Yoga journey to the green heart of Europe
The Balkan is calling us home to deeply connect with nature, the elements and the ancient roots of Europe. This journey is going to feel like a journey out of linear time, entering a space where the veil between the ages dissolves and we can connect to ancient memories that are part of our shared lineage as human beings on this planet.
The journey starts with two days at the Bosnian Pyramids near Sarajevo. We will visit the underground tunnels of the Pyramid of the Sun and sleep on top of it and explore the surroundings of the other sites under the inspiring guidance of a passionate local guide. After two days of recharging on the pyramid we travel to the gorgeous Boracko lake where we will stay at a one of a kind accommodation run by a warm and loving couple that will take care of us as our Bosnian parents. Their house will be our Bosnian house from where we will make several outings such as spending a day on the water passing through a breathtaking gorge, hiking to ancient burial sites, swimming in the fresh sweet water of the lake and tasting the most delicious local cuisine.
Surrounded by the mountains, the enlivening presence of the natural elements will support us to dive deep into our Kundalini Yoga & meditation practice and re-awaken ancestral wisdom that is present within you. From here we are also going to visit the most remote mountain village where you will feel as if you are traveling back in time, breathing the crisp mountain air charged with healing energy and drinking the purest water straight from the source.
After spending a night in the mountains we will hike back through the mountains and valleys to spend one last evening at the lake. The next day we travel to Sarajevo and you’ll have the chance to experience this unique city and her charming old center. We’ll have our last dinner together and the next morning everyone will make their way home, recharged, inspired and deeply anchored in their hearts.
Tim, Marieke, founders of the online Kundalini Yoga School are your Kundalini Yoga teachers during this trip and Sanja is your guide. Sanja is originally from Bosnia and it was her dream to share her love of her home country with you in combination with Kundalini Yoga. This journey is her dreaming coming true.
- Bosnian Pyramids - Experience a unique site and be inspired by the secrets still left to be discovered
- Boračko Lake - Peace, serenity and lush nature
- Spiritual Retreat - Besides spending our days in nature there will also be time to dive deep into the practice, going within.
- Kundalini Yoga - Whether you are an expert or just a beginner, you can join on the level that suits you. Tim and Marieke will take care that everyone gets the experience that fits.
- Nature & Culture - The program will be a perfect balance between nature & culture and a daily spiritual practice.
Good to know
- We start & end the journey in Sarajevo (the pyramids are at a 20 minute drive)
- During this trip we will travel by road (private transport)
- While traveling we make sufficient breaks at great sites of cultural & historical interest
- The hikes will be mild and doable for all levels
- We end the journey in Sarajevo to facilitate easy travel on the last day
- We can arrange an airport pick up service from the airport in Sarajevo
- If you like to extend your stay we can help you with some suggestions for further traveling
- We communicate and teach yoga in English
- Journey price is set on (room) sharing base; limited single occupancy is possible for an additional fee. Please contact us directly after your booking.
- Travel insurance is advised