Kundalini Yoga Journey Nepal
Expected date: October 2023
Days: 15 days / 14 nights
Location: Nepal (Kathmandu, Pokhara, Namo-buddha)
Teachers: Marieke & Tim
Official Partner: You2Nepal
Price: 2250 Euro. Including all accommodation, most of the meals, all Kundalini Yoga classes/ personal guidance. Excluding flight, personal travel insurance, visa fee.
A Kundalini Yoga journey discovering the beauty of Nepal
Let us take you on a journey of a lifetime combining yoga, travel, culture, nature and trekking through the awe inspiring Himalayas of Nepal. Find deep inner peace in your heart, that is the invitation and promise of Nepal.
The journey starts with three days in Kathmandu where we will stay near the charming Boudhanath Stupa. The journey continues to the cozy town of Pokhara where we prepare ourselves for a four day trekking through the Himalayas. Hilde and Krishna (our local trekking guide) will guide and support you while you walk through amazing scenery of rice paddies with the jaw dropping backdrop of snow peaks from the Himalayas. You will cross through small mountain villages meeting the authentic people of Nepal. We sleep in basic but comfortable guest houses along the way. Coming back to Pokhara we take a day of rest (get a massage) and then make our way to Namobuddha to end the journey with a three day retreat near the Namobuddha Monastery, making some stops at ancient sites of interest. Everyday we meditate and practice Kundalini Yoga.
After our retreat we return to Kathmandu for some last souvenir shopping and a goodbye dinner. You can either return home or continue your journey onwards.
Tim, Marieke, founders of the online Kundalini Yoga School are your Kundalini Yoga teachers during this trip and Hilde is your guide. In 2008 Hilde founded the Namastefoundation.nl, a women empowerment project. Ever since she loves to share her love for the Nepali culture, people and nature with visitors from all over the world, introducing them to the authentic beauty of Nepal.
- Boudhanath Stupa: submerge yourself in peaceful Buddhist vibes at the largest and most spherical stupa of Nepal
- Himalayas: We will trek through the Himalayas for 4 days
- Kundalini Yoga: whether you are an expert or just a beginner, you can join on the level that suits to you. Tim and Marieke will take care that everyone gets the experience that fits.
- Nature & Culture: the programme will be a perfect balance between city buzz, silence, nature & culture and a daily spiritual practice.
- Personal guidance through Kundalini Yoga will be provided by Tim & Marieke, two experienced Kundalini Yoga teachers.
- Spiritual Retreat: This journey ends with a three day retreat to help you go even deeper within.
Good to know
- We start and end the journey in Kathmandu
- In Kathmandu we stay in the buddhist area of Boudhanath and buzzing Thamel
- During this trip we will travel by road (bus, local taxi and private transport)
- While travelling we make sufficient breaks at great sites of cultural & historical interest
- The trekking will be mild and doable for all levels, we are not going into the snow
- We spend two days in Pokhara famous for her scenic lake side and mountain view
- We arrange an airport pick up service from the airport in Kathmandu; also if you decide to arrive earlier
- We can help you book your international flights if you need assistance
- If you like to extend your stay we can help you with some suggestions for further traveling.
- We communicate and teach yoga in English.
- Journey price is set on (room) sharing base; single occupancy is possible for an additional fee.