Kundalini Yoga Journey Morocco
4 – 12 November 2020
A Kundalini Yoga journey to Marrakech, Tafraout and the South of Morocco
Discover the buzzling life in the maze of little streets in Marrakech while staying in a beautiful Riad. Together we will explore and enjoy all the mystical sides that Marrakech has to offer and of course there will be plenty of time for inner exploration with daily Kundalini Yoga sessions and relaxation in the local hammams.
After three days in Marrakech we will continue the journey to the beautiful valley of Ameln against the cliffs of the Jebel Lkest and the cozy village Tafraoute. To reach there we will make a breathtaking drive through the Atlas Mountains.
The second part of this journey you will be immersed in the silence of nature, the magic of Kundalini Yoga and get to know true and authentic Moroccan hospitality. Our last nights we will be spending in an amazing old casbah from where we will make our way to Agadir to either fly home or extend your stay.
Date: 4 – 12 November 2020*
Days: 9 days / 8 nights
Location: Marrakesh & South of Morocco
Teachers: Marieke & Tim
Official Partner: Maroc Travel Agency
Price: 1190 euro p.p.
Including accommodation (sharing base/ single room occupation for 125 euro extra), food & drinks in the desert and Kundalini Yoga classes/ personal guidance. Excluding flights, food and beverage in Marrakech.
- Instagram Highlights: watch impressions of our previous Journey here! This journey has a focus on inner and outer exploration with a mystical touch.
- Nature & Culture: the programme will be a perfect balance between city buzz, silence, nature & culture and a daily spiritual practice.
- Kundalini Yoga: whether you are an expert or just a beginner, you can join on the level that suits to you. Tim and Marieke will take care that everyone gets the experience that fits.
- Personal guidance through Kundalini Yoga will be provided by Tim & Marieke, two experienced Kundalini Yoga teachers.
Good to know
- In Marrakech we stay in a lovely Riad Hotel in the medina - the old walled city of Marrakech.
- We stay 3 nights in Marrakech.
- We will start the journey in Marrakech and end in Agadir (!).
- A cook will be travelling with us. He will prepare simple and healthy meals with many fresh vegetables.
- Maximum group size is 15 participants
- We arrange an airport pick up service from the airport in Marrakech on arrival/ departure days; also if you decide to arrive earlier and book the extra nights with Maroc Travel (extra nights 55 euro for single room and 75 euro for double room).