Kundalini Yoga Journey India
10 – 27 February 2019
A Yoga journey through Northern India to the most Sacred Places
Date: 10 – 27 February 2019 (18 days/ 17 nights)
Itenary: Delhi, Rishikesh, Anandpur Sahib, Amritsar, Varanasi
Teachers: Marieke de Lange & Tim Schipper
Early bird Price: € 1650 paid before October 1st 2018. Normal price € 1800 . Including: accommodation, all yoga classes, local transport, domestic flight & excursions. Excluding: food & beverage, international air fare.
A modern pilgrimage you will never forget
We invite to make the journey of a lifetime to Mother India, the birthplace of yoga. It’s going to be all about experiencing the true magic of this country in holy cities like Rishikesh, Amritsar and Varanasi, 18 days full of of new encounters and discoveries. During this journey you will not only discover India but also yourself. We will do our daily Kundalini Yoga practice on beautiful locations and visit many mystical and spiritual places like the river Ganga, century old places of worship and of course the Golden Temple in Amritsar. And yes, we will eat the most delicious Indian food.
Travelling through India can get you out of your comfort zone, it’s a totally different culture and for some people even though they really would like to go, this country remains on their wishlist, for maybe once… Once can be now! Join us in the safe setting of a group, supported by a steady yoga & meditation practice and let us show you all the amazing beauty and craziness.
On Sunday the 10th of February 2019 we gather in Delhi and the next day we travel together to Rishikesh by train. After spending a few days in the foothills of the Himalayas next to the river Ganga we travel to the holy city of Anandpur Sahib, birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh where we will stay in the Indian home of Yogi Bhajan. Then onwards to the most holy place for all Sikhs, the Golden Temple in Amritsar. A visit to this place can be life changing! From the Punjab region we fly to one of the oldest cities of the world, Varanasi. A place with such a enchanting atmosphere, you cannot compare to anything in the world. Here we will end our journey together on Wednesday the 27th of February and you can either travel back home or extend your stay in India.
- This journey has a focus on inner and outer exploration that gives you the full experience of Indian Culture and Wisdom.
- Personal guidance through Kundalini Yoga will be provided by Tim & Marieke, two experienced Kundalini Yoga teachers.
- Kundalini Yoga: whether you are an expert or just a beginner, you can join on the level that suits to you. Tim and Marieke will take care that everyone gets the experience that fits.
- The programme will give you the perfect balance of city buzz, ashram experience, natural beauty, inner silence, and indian craziness.
Good to know
- We stay for 5 nights in a beautiful Ashram in Rishikesh next to the holy river Ganga.
- We will practice Kundalini Yoga a few times a day (morning/ afternoon / evening).
- Marieke & Tim have been traveling to India many times, it’s there ‘home away from home’.
- We will visit one of the most sacred places in the world: The Golden Temple in Amritsar.
- We fly from Amritsar to Varanasi where we will meet the river Ganga again and experience spiritual devotion here.
- Our journey will end in Varanasi.
- If you like to extend your stay we are happy to give you some suggestions for further traveling.