Mystical Morocco Journey
13 – 20 October 2018
A mystical Kundalini Yoga journey in Marrakesh and Moroccan Nature
Date: 13 – 20 October 2018 (8 days/ 7 nights)
Location: Marrakech and South Morocco
Teacher: Marieke de Lange & Tim Schipper
A collaboration with: Maroc Travel Agency
Price: € 888 All accommodations, food & drinks in the mountains and Kundalini Yoga classes/ personal guidance is included. Excluded are flights, food and beverage in Marrakech.
A Yoga journey to Marrakech and the South of Morocco
Discover the buzzling life in the maze of little streets in Marrakech while staying in a beautiful Riad. Together we will explore and enjoy all the mystical sides that Marrakech has to offer and of course there will be plenty of time for inner exploration with daily Kundalini Yoga sessions and relaxation in the local hammams.
After three days in Marrakech we will continue the journey to the beautiful valley of Ameln against the cliffs of the Jebel Lkest and the cozy village Tafraoute. To reach there we will make a breathtaking drive through the Atlas Mountains.
The second part of this journey you will be immersed in the silence of nature, the magic of Kundalini Yoga and get to know true and authentic Moroccan hospitality. Our last night we will be spending in an amazing old casbah from where we will make our way to Agadir to either fly home or if you want, you can extend your stay and enjoy Morocco even longer.
- This journey has a focus on inner and outer exploration with a mystical touch.
- Personal guidance through Kundalini Yoga will be provided by Tim & Marieke, two experienced Kundalini Yoga teachers.
- Kundalini Yoga: whether you are an expert or just a beginner, you can join on the level that suits to you. Tim and Marieke will take care that everyone gets the experience that fits.
- Nature & Culture: the programme will be a perfect balance between city buzz, silence, nature & culture and a daily spiritual practice.
Good to know
- We stay for 3 nights in Marrakech
- We will spend 4 nights in a natural setting (with a possibility to spend a night under the stars if desired)
- A cook will be travelling with us. He will prepare simple and healthy meals with a lot of fresh vegetables.
- We will start the journey in Marrakech and end it in Agadir (!)
- If you like to extend your stay we can help you with some suggestions for further traveling.