40 days | 21 December 2016 - 29 January 2017
A 40 day online Sadhana with the Meditation to Develop Trust
This 40 days Sadhana is a beautiful transition into the new year. Through your daily meditation practice with this short and very powerful exercise (3 min.) you can relax into not knowing what will happen tomorrow, fully trusting that life will take care of you. This Sadhana will help you to let go of useless worrying and enter into a state of surrender, opening up for the possibilities the new year has to offer you!
What we offer when you join the 40 days of 'Feeling Comfortable with the Unkown’
- A beautiful video for your daily Kundalini Yoga Meditation practice during your Sadhana.
- Regular emails to help you get clear insights and to help you relax into the unkown and develop more trust
- Support from the teachers via the online community or via email.
- Tips & tricks to get the most out of your Sadhana.
- Support to keep up your Sadhana for the full 40 days.
- You can join the online community and discuss with other participants, ask questions and of course inspire and motivate each other.
Location: do this Sadhana online
Teachers: Tim Schipper & Marieke de Lange
Date: 21 December 2016 - 29 January 2017
Price: If you already are a member of Kundalini Yoga School, there are no extra costs for this Sadhana. We are very happy to offer you this guidance to inspire and uplift you! Please let us know that you want to join this particular Sadhana, to receive guidance by email.
REGISTRATION HAS BEEN CLOSED
Looking forward to welcome you soon in our next online Sadhana. Stay tuned!